Nutrition expert Kelly O. Schmidt, RD, LDN makes nutrition messages come alive. Her breadth of knowledge and experience communicating nutrition inspires people to reach their goals.
Kelly offers one-off presentations as well as a 26 day program, termed as FIT26.
The FIT26 Corporate Nutrition Challenge
Our program leads participants to understand how powerful our nutrition choices can impact our life from better energy and sleep, to overall better performance, physical and mental. Team leaders, myself, Kelly Schmidt, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, and Tom Feeney, Certified Personal Trainer will educate and aim to change the way in which participants read labels, grocery shop, exercise, and cook for your
family over the course of the month.
FIT26 Nutrition Challenge not only creates healthier individuals, it also brings a sense of community, collaboration and wellbeing to organizations.
This program includes:
- Menus with accompanying grocery lists and recipes for the 4 weeks
- A recommended food list and a list of foods to crowd off your plate
- Eating Out Guide highlighting go-to meals on popular menus
- Educational Emails (Monday-Friday)
- 4 Lunch & Learns
- Body Measurements pre/post program
- A (Private) Community Portal ability to ask questions 24/7 during the program.
IF INTERESTED IN A ONE-OFF PRESENTATION? HERE LISTS SAMPLE TOPICS.
- Are all calories created equal?
- Stabilizing Blood Sugar
- What it takes to lose weight
- Realistic Steps to a better lifestyle
- What Is Clean Eating?
- On the Road: How to Eat Well While Traveling
- Fact or Fiction? Supplements
- Diet, Hormones, and Your Weight
- Guiltless Gluten Free Eating
- Simple Solutions to Cooking at Home